When you are ready to design and build your unique SOL Environment, we're here with you every step of the way! We provide services from site selection and conceptual design all the way through detailed plans and the projects completion. We are able to point you in the right direction to take the first step towards building your SOL Environment! Call us today at 203.683.1808 for more information and to set up your free, no obligation consultation.
We are here to assist you in developing fundraising strategies. Whether your needs are to retrofit an existing playspace or build a SOL Environment, here are some great places to start:
- Individual Donors
- Local Business, Corporate Fundraisers and Company Sponsorship
- Non-Profit and Community Organizations
- Government and Private Foundation Grants
- Special Events
In addition, listed below are some grant opportunities that we know of. New opportunities are arising all the time, please feel free to let us know if you find them before we do! Click on the links below to get more detail on these opportunities and how they may apply to your unique SOL Environment.
- Autism Speaks Family Services Community Grants
- Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation
- Therapeutic Garden Design Awards
- Bridgestone Americas Trust Fund
- American Academy of Dermatology Shade Structure Program
- The Kresge Foundation
- Hasbro Children's Foundation
- KaBOOM! Community Partnership Grants
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
Keep in Mind...
Along with fundraising there are some other key initial steps to getting your SOL Environment moving!
- Set achievable goals and keep track of them
- Raise awareness about your project not only to gain funding but community support as well
- Donations of time and resources are just as valuable as money
- Stay organized and plan ahead
- Keep an open mind and stay positive -- remember the ultimate goal is for everyone to have fun!